Northgate Gonzalez Market gladly accepts the following Coupons:
- Manufacturer coupons (cents off, free items or Buy One Get One Offers)
- Northgate Store Coupons printed and distributed by Northgate Gonzalez Market
- Internet coupons with a scan readable bar code
- Soft drink container caps
Northgate Gonzalez Store Management has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons or items used or purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day. The following are general guidelines and limitations for coupon use and acceptance:
- Northgate does not “double” or “triple” coupons.
- The number of coupons cannot exceed the number of items within the transaction.
- Limit of one manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- Limit of one store coupon per item purchased.
- Any amount refunded CANNOT exceed the price of the item.
- No cash back will be given as a result of coupon redemption.
- Coupons cannot have cash value
- All manufacturer and internet coupons must include the following information:
- Must be completely legible
- Must state “manufacturer coupon”
- Must display a valid expiration date: Expired coupons are NOT accepted
- Must contain a scan readable bar code and valid address of manufacturer
- Photocopied coupons are NOT accepted – Northgate Gonzalez Market reserves the right to decline any coupons believed to be photocopied or counterfeit.
- Product must be purchased in size and/or quantities specified on coupon.
- Items must be presented at the time of the purchase.
- Northgate does not accept coupons with a face value larger than $5.00.
- Northgate does not accept coupons from other retailers.
- Customer is responsible for paying all applicable fees and sales tax.