Whole Grain Couscous with Cilantro & Lime
- 3 cups cooked whole grain couscous
- (approx. 1 cup uncooked couscous)
- ¼ bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic , roasted
- 1 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Juice from ½ lime
- Cook couscous according to package in-structions.
- Once cooked, drain water completely and add ½ tbsp. oil. Mix & set aside.
- Combine the chopped garlic, cilantro, lime juice, ½ tbsp oil, salt & pepper.
- Add to couscous and mix.
- Recipes make 3 cups of rice.One serving of rice is
- ½ cup (1 ounce of grain).Serving size: ½ cupCalories 119, Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 0.2 g, Cholesterol 0, Sodium 198 mg, Carbohidrates 22 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 3.7 g