Tuna Salad with Gamesa Crackers
- 1 González® Tuna Chunk in Water 5 oz.
- 2 tbsp. chopped roma tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. chopped red onions
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. grape seed oil
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- Cilantro to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Gamesa® Saladitas Crackers
- Rinse ½ cup of black beans with cold water until foam disappears, then let the beans drain while you make the dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil and the ground black pepper to create a dressing.
- Put the beans in a bowl and toss the dressing and let them marinate while you prep other ingredients. Drain a 5 oz. González® Tuna in Water and flake it apart with a fork.
- Chop up finely one tablespoon of red onion and two tablespoons of roma tomatoes.
- In a larger bowl, toss in the black beans, red onions, and tomatoes.
- Then, toss in the drained tuna.
- Mix together for about 30 seconds.
- Serve on a plate with Gamesa® Saladitas Crackers.