Tilapia Fish Ceviche
Click Here to watch Cooking Video
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Green serrano chile, finely chopped, to taste
- 1 Habanero Chili, finely chopped, to taste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch of ground cumin
- 10-15 lemons, juiced
- 2 lbs. small shrimp, peeled and washed
- 2 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 package of Guadalajara Style González® Supremo Tostadas
- Avocado cut into strips
- Ketchup, to taste
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Place the onion and peppers in a bowl, season with salt, pepper and cumin.
- Pour the lemon juice and let stand in 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and stir to coat the lemon juice.
- Let it cook in lemon juice for 15 minutes.
- Add the cucumber and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Bathe the mixture with tomato juice and stir gently.
- Serve on Northgate® Supremas tostadas or crackers, garnished with strips of avocado, ketchup or hot sauce to taste.