- Gamesa® Saladitas crackers
- 3 cups textured soy
- 3 big tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup cilantro, minced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 big cucumber, diced
- Diced serrano or jalapeno chili to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Hydrate soy in hot water, enough to cover it. Soak for a few minutes until soft. Drain very well and let cool in a bowl.
- Add tomatoes, cilantro, red onion cucumber and Serrano chili with enough lemon juice and mix together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Store the ceviche in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Gamesa® Saladitas crackers.