Small Pots with Frosted Flowers
- 1 cup of sliced bananas
- 2 cups of Breyer’s All Natural Ice Cream
- ½ cup of crushed chocolate cookies
- 4 Popsicle Scribblers, unwrapped
- 4 candy gummy worms
- Divide the banana slices into four cups or gelatin molds.
- Top them with ice cream and sprinkle the crushed cookies on top.
- Freeze them for 30 minutes or until completely frozen
- Decorate them with some unwrapped Popsicle Scribblers and candy gummy worms.
- Serve Immediately.
- To serve more than four, use a clean and new pot. Cover the inside with plastic wrap and place the layers of ingredients as indicated in the recipe, adding more ingredients as needed.