- 1 Lb Small Shrimp Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise Gonzalez
- 1/2 Cream Cheese Bar
- 2 tbsp onion
- 3 Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 Package of Gonzalez Corn Tortillas
- 1 Avocado Cubed
- 1 Garlic Clove Minced
- Salt and Pepper to tase
- Sauté the onion in a little oil.
- Add garlic and shrimp.
- In a food processor, pulse the sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise and chipotle peppers until well blended. Add this paste with the shrimp.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until the mixture is reduced somewhat.
- Roll the tortillas with the stuffing and fry in a sauce pan filled with shallow oil.
- Serve with avocado, tomato and parsley.