Rib Eye with Chimichurri Sauce
- 4 steaks Rib Eye (1-1/4 thick)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- 1 serrano chili pepper
- 1 bunch parsley
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6 sprigs mint
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil water in a pan, upon reaching the boiling point incorporate the oil slowly.
- Finely chop the parsley, garlic, onion, serrano chile and mint leaves.
- Incorporate them into the pan with boiling water.
- Slowly mix all ingredients. Add the balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. Keep the fire for 10 minutes and allow resting for 24 hours the mixture in a glass jar.
- Place Rib Eye cuts on a grill for 3 minutes on each side turning 45° to mark a cut of diamonds.
- Serve over the Chimichurri or bathe the cut with it. Try this dish with a side of potato salad, celery and mayonnaise.