Pineapple & Cilantro Salmon
- 4 fresh salmon steaks
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Pompeian grape seed oil
- ½ teaspoon ground sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon Morton’s sea salt.
- In a bowl, mix the pineapple chunks, onion, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, paprika and cilantro; stir gently until blended. Set aside.
- Put Morton’s sea salt on salmon steaks and grill with a few drops of oil, over medium heat, for 4 minutes on each side. Start with the side with skin so it can toast.
- Serve the salmon steak with the sauce on top. Serve hot.Serve with risotto, white rice, or salad.