Hatch Chile Quesadilla
- 4 Hatch Chilis, Roasted, Seeded and Chopped
- 1 Tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, Sliced
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tbls. Butter
- 4 Medium Flour Tortillas
- 1 1/2 Cups Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded
- Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and sauté, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the roasted hatch chili peppers, garlic and salt to taste.
- Remove from heat.
- To assemble a quesadilla, place one tortilla on a flat surface, sprinkle half the cheese and half of the pepper mixture onto the tortilla. Place the other tortilla on top.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cook the quesadillas in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until the cheese is melted and the tortilla begins to brown.
- Slice and serve.