- 2 lbs fresh octopus
- 1 tbsp table salt
- 1 Serrano chili
- 1 tbsp whole pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 qts water
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ handful bay leaves
- ½ onion
- Paprika to taste
- Boil 2 liters of water with bay leaves, onion, cloves of garlic, salt, pepper, and Serrano chili. Once water has boiled, place the octopus into the pot. Allow to cook for 40 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let octopus cool in cooking liquid.
- Take octopus out of the water, varnish with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika powder.
- Place octopus on grill with white coals for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve over black sauce: Worcestershire sauce, Magui sauce and Soy sauce