Grilled Beef Flap Flap Steak Marinated in Beer
- 2 lbs flank steak
- 1 can lager beer
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 3 cloves
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 sausage
- 6 green onions
- In a large bowl mix the beer, lemon juice, spices, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and garlic. Marinate flank steak in this sauce for at least 2 hrs at room temperature.
- Prepare grill over a medium fi re and cook fl ank steak, onions and sausage.
- Cooking time will be 6-9 min per side depending on desired doneness.
- Serve as fajitas in a plate ready to make tacos.