Creamy Beef Enchilada
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Chipotle Peppers
- 3 Tbsp. Chopped Cilantro
- 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 Jar Ragú Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 3/4 lb. Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock Spread
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat oil in large skillet and brown ground beef.
- Remove to bowl and cool slightly.
- Combine Cheesy Sauce, water, chipotle peppers and cilantro in another medium bowl.
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup sauce mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Stir 1/2 cup sauce mixture and 1 cup cheese into beef.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large skillet and cook 3 tortillas, turning once, until softened, about 15 seconds.
- Remove to paper-towel-lined plate.
- Repeat with remaining Spread and tortillas.
- Evenly divide beef mixture onto tortillas and roll up.
- Arrange enchiladas in prepared baking dish with seam side down, then top with remaining sauce mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.