Cranberry Salsa Dip
- Fresh Cranberries (12 oz)
- 1/2-3/4 cup sugar
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced with some of the green tops
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped cilantro, to taste sprinkle of salt
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks cream cheese, softened
- Wash and pick through fresh cranberries. Discard any soft or wrinkled cranberries.
- Put cranberries, sugar, green onions, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro, and salt in a food processor. Pulse until ingredients are a medium coarse consistency.
- Put in a bowl, cover and let season for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Spread softened cream cheese on a serving plate. (I divided the cream cheese between two plates.)
- Spread cilantro salsa over the cream cheese. Serve at room temperature.