Chorizo with Melted Cheese
- El Mexicano® pork chorizo 9 oz.
- 1/4 white onion, chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb. grated Monterey Jack cheese
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil.
- Incorporate the chorizo and fry it for about a minute or until it releases a bit of fat.
- Add the onion.
- Mix well these ingredients and fry for 3 minutes or until the chorizo is slightly cooked. Set aside.
- Put the cheese in an ovenware plate.
- Add the chorizo to the cheese.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with flour tortillas.