Chicken Tinga Tostadas
- 2 tsp Pompeian® olive oil
- 2 lbs chicken, boiled and shredded
- 1 ½ lbs fresh tomato
- 1 fresh clove
- 3 oz chipotle chilli in adobo
- ¼ ground cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp Knorr Suiza chicken broth
- ½ qt water
- ½ onion
- Bring a whole chicken to boil in water, salt and white onion. Remove chicken from broth, let cool down.
- Shred chicken; make sure it doesn’t have skin or bones, put aside.
- In the blender glass, with some of the chicken broth cooked, blend chipotle, garlic, cinnamon, bay, chicken broth and tomato, put aside.
- Heat Pompeian olive oil in a skillet, add sliced onion, and fry a little. Add the blended and shredded chicken and remaining water, bring to boil and turn off. Serve it in tostadas with fresh avocado.