- 2 Cups of Requeson Cheese
- 3/4 Cup of Chopped Onion
- 2 tsp of Chicken Bouillon
- 1/2 Cup of Epazote, Chopped
- 2 tsp of Pork Lard
- 1/2 Cup of Oil
- Mini Corn Tortillas
- Heat oil in a frying pan with butter.
- Sautee onion until translucent.
- Add the epazote and let it cool a couple of minutes.
- Add the cheese and chicken bouillon seasoning.
- Cook until the pork lard and cheese are perfectly integrated.
- If necessary add a little salt.
- Prepare the tacos with warm tortillas and cheese mixture.