- 20 Northgate Corn tortillas
- 3 guajillo chiles
- 1 ancho chile
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup grated Oaxaca cheese El Mexicano
- 1 chopped white onion
- ¼ chopped lettuce
- 8 radishes
- ¼ cup sour cream
- frying oil
- Cook the peppers in water.
- Blend the peppers with garlic and salt. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, dip tortillas in prepared chile sauce and then lightly brown in pan.
- Add cheese and onion in the center of each tortilla. Roll up and serve hot, accompanied with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and radishes.
- Tip: Put them in the oven at 400 °F until cheese melts. Remove from oven and can add the lettuce, cream, and sliced radishes. Serve with refried beans, guacamole, or rice.