Cheese and Chicken Mole Enchiladas
- 2 boneless chicken breasts.
- 1 (10 oz.) package of Los Altos Queso Fresco La Cubeta. (Los Altos fresh cheese La Cubeta)
- 1 lb. Shredded Queso Los Altos Oaxaca. (Shredded Los Altos Oaxaca Cheese)
- 1 lb. Oaxaca-style Black mole
- 12 Northgate corn tortillas
- 2 tbs. of sesame seeds
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon
- 1 head of lettuce
- 3 cups of water (enough to cover the chicken)
- ¼ cup olive oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Boil the chicken breasts with ½ onion and salt. Remove the chicken from pan when it is completely cooked. Shred the breasts.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a pan without oil.
- Heat the black mole in a pan. If the mole is too thick, use the chicken broth to give it a better consistency.
- Lightly fry the tortillas in a pan with hot oil, remove and bathe them in the mole sauce. Fill the tortillas with chicken, the Oaxaca cheese, and roll them into an enchilada.
- Place the “enmoladas” on a serving dish, pour more mole on them, sprinkle sesame seeds and the fresh cheese on them with slices of onions on top.