- 1 lb Catfish, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 Potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 Head of cabbage, chopped
- 3 cups of water
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon seasoning
- In a large pot, bring water, salt, potatoes, tomatoes, onion and garlic to boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cabbage and bring back to boil.
- Reduce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add catfish and seasoning.
- Simmer until catfish is cooked through, about 5 minutes more.
- Serve while hot.