Annatto Turkey with Stuffing
- 1 whole turkey
- 1 large piece of annatto paste
- 8 oz. of bitter orange juice
- 3 oz. of water
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups of sliced carrots, celery and onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- *Stuffing for the turkey
- In a food processor, blend the annatto paste, orange juice, water, salt, and garlic.
- Baste the turkey with the mixture and let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Arrange the vegetables on a platter and then set the marinated turkey on top.
- Bake it for 4 hours at 400 °F.