Zarandeado Style Fish
- 1 large fish, about 2 lbs, cut butterfly style
- 1 head of garlic grilled
- 2 tsp Morton’s® Salt
- 3 tbs French’s® mustard
- 3 tbs Best Foods® mayo
- ½ tin of chipotles
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 cup sliced onion
- ½ green pepper cut into rings
- Peel and crush the garlic with Morton’s® salt and cover the fish on all sides.
- In a glass bowl, mix the Best Foods® mayo and French’s® mustard, the chipotle, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, salt, black pepper, oregano, and cumin.
- Place the fish inside the grill basket and spread the mixture all over the fish; add the onion and green pepper and close the basket.
- Grill the fish for approximately 10 minutes on the side of the flesh.
- Turn and cook for an extra 10 minutes until the flesh separates easily with a fork.