Turkey Tacos with Spicy Tomatoes
- 1 Ib. ground turkey breast
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Del Monte® Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes, not drained
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ¼ to ½ tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 12 corn taco-size tortillas or taco shells
- Sour cream
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped avocado
- Thinly sliced radishes
- Cook turkey, onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is brown and onion is tender; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, lentils, cumin and chili powder. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve turkey mixture in tortillas with desired toppings.
- NOTE: To substitute 3 cups chopped cooked turkey for ground turkey breast, stir in with tomatoes in Step 2.