Tomato Cilantro Chicken Skewers
· ¼ cup olive oil
· 1 small onion, chopped
· 2 tbsp. Tomato paste
· 1 tbsp. of Knorr Tomato Bouillon with Chicken Flavor
· 1 tbsp. sugar
· 1 garlic clove
· 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
· ½ cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
· 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1. Blend olive oil, onion, tomato paste, Knorr Tomato Bouillon, sugar, and garlic clove until smooth. Add in cilantro. Remove 1 tbsp. of mixture and combine with Mayonnaise. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Thread chicken onto 8 skewers and arrange in nonaluminum baking dish; rub with remaining oil mixture.
3. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
4. Grill or broil chicken until it is thoroughly cooked, turning once, about 6 minutes.
5. Serve with mayonnaise dipping sauce.