Tijuana Style Hot Dogs
- 1 package Suprema® wieners wrapped in bacon
- 5 hot dog buns
- 1 avocado
- 5 jalapeño chilies
- 2 tomatoes chopped in small cubes
- 1 white onion chopped in small cubes
- ½ bunch of cilantro chopped
- 2 canned pineapple slices cut in cubes
- 3 lemons
- Sour cream
- Place the sausages on a low fire grill, turning constantly until the bacon is golden.
- Grill the jalapeños until soft.
- Mix the tomato, onion, pineapple, and cilantro in a bowl. Add the lemon juice and a pinch of salt to make a “pico de gallo”.
- Spread the buns with mayonnaise and place on the grill to heat on both sides.
- Assemble your Tijuana style hot dog, adding the sausage, pico de gallo, a bit of sour cream, grilled chilies and a couple of avocado slices.