Taquiza Fiesta Nachos
- Northgate Market Taquiza Package (Marinated Meats for Tacos)
- 1 Bag of Northgate Chips, Casero Style 18 Oz
- 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Northgate Pico de Gallo
- 2 Jalapeño Peppers
- 1 Cup of Guacamole
- 1 cup of sour cream
- Cook the three meats (carne asada, chicken and al pastor) until the meat is fully cooked (8-10 minutes).
- Next drain the excess oil.
- To make the nachos put the chips on heat.
- Cover the chips with the cheese and wait for it to melt (2-3 minutes).
- Then cover the nachos with the three meats, pico de gallo, guacamole, jalapeños and sour cream.