- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 lb chuck roll steak
- 1 lb grated cheese
- 2 tbs Knorr® Beef Bouillon
- Season meat on both sides with Knorr Beef and place it on the grill 5 to 7 minutes
- per side according to desired doneness.
- When the heat on the grill subsides, place the tortillas, turning them over occasionally
- so that they are toasted but not burnt.
- Once the meat is ready, remove from the grill and cut in small cubes.
- Place the meat on the tortillas, sprinkling them with cheese and leave until it melts.
- Serve the volcanoes with onions and lemon juice.
- Serve with mix onions with lemon juice, jalapeño, and oregano and serve on volcanoes.
- One large white onion
- sliced in strips
- Three lemons (juiced)
- 1 tbs oregano
- 2 jalapeño chilies cut in
- thin stripes
- Salt and pepper to taste