Spicy Mexican Style Grilled Bacon Wrapped Corn
- 6 Ears of White Corn
- 3/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 3/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 3/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Cotija Cheese
- 12 Slices of Bacon
- 2 Limes
- Preheat grill to medium high (400ºF).
- Pull husks back on each ear of corn and remove as much silk as you can without entirely removing the husk.
- Replace husks and grill by turning every 5-7 minutes till husks are slightly charred, 15 minutes total. Remove from grill.
- Stir together mayonnaise and garlic.
- Peel back husks.
- Coat each ear with the mayonnaise mixture (reserve half of the mixture for later), spice with salt and cayenne, and wrap with two slices of bacon (expect shrinkage).
- Secure bacon with toothpicks.
- Grill once more, turning every 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill, coat again with mayonnaise mixture, sprinkle with cheese, and serve with a couple wedges of lime.