- Medium Shrimp (Butterfly) - 2 ½ Lbs
- Garlic Cloves – 2
- Chilpetin Chile Peppers – 15
- Cucumbers – 3
- Purple Onion – 1
- Lemon Juice – 3 Cups
- Soy Sauce – 4 Tablespoons
- Avocado – 3
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Make a small cut in the direction the vein of the shrimp is going and put into a bowl.
- Cut the onion into half moons and top with shrimp.
- Blend the lemon juice with the garlic, chile chiltepin, soy sauce, pepper and salt. Then cover completely with the shrimp mixture and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Peel the cucumbers and slice in half.
- Since we spend 30 minutes and the mixture is macerated, you can add half a cup of ice water to remove acidity.
- Serve and add the sliced avocado and diced cucumbers.
- Salt Crackers, Chopped Cilantro or Tortilla Chips