- 1 pkg Northgate® tostadas Casera
- 3 tbsp McCormick® lemon mayonnaise
- 2 lbs shrimp
- 3 carrots, cooked and diced
- ¼ cup parsley, finely minced
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- Chipotle chili sauce to taste
- ½ onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Bring water to boil with a half onion and a clove of garlic, immerse shrimps in the boiling water for a minute or until they change color.
- Pour cream, mayonnaise and vinegar in a bowl and blend perfectly.
- Add carrot, parsley and lastly add the shrimps already cooked, mix. Put in the fridge before serving.
- Put shrimp salad on the tostada and add some chipotle sauce.