Shrimp Fajita Tacos
- 1 lb. Medium Shrimp, Deveined
- 1 1/2 cups Green and Red Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Cup Onion, Sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbls. Vegetable Oil
- 2 1/2 Tbls. Beef Bouillon
- 6 Flour Tortillas, Warmed
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add red and green peppers and onion.
- Cook, stirring frequently until peppers are hot, but slightly crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and reserve.
- Put the remaining ½ tablespoon oil in the skillet and add the shrimp.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink and opaque.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Return peppers and onions to skillet.
- Add seasoning and about 3 tablespoons of water.
- Simmer until peppers are heated again.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas to make tacos.