- 3 lbs Northgate® masa amarilla
- 2 lbs shrimp cocktail
- 12 tbsp dry shrimp powder
- 1 ½ cups tomato, minced
- 1 ½ cups onion, minced
- ¾ cup jalapeno chili, minced
- 6 grilled tomatoes
- ¾ roasted onion
- 12 roasted jalapeno chili
- 3 grilled cloves of garlic
- 6 tbsp butter
- 6 cups oil to fry
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Saute minced onion, minced chili and shrimp in a skillet with butter. Add salt and pepper.
- Once the ingredients are golden brown, add tomato and lemon juice. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Put the dough in a bowl and add shrimp powder. Mix well so that the powder thoroughly combines.
- Flatten dough in a tortilla press to start making the patties.
- Once the dough is ready, fill the patties with shrimp stew and seal well, so that filling does not leak out.
- Heat up oil in a skillet and fry the patties until golden brown. Reserve.
- Blend grilled tomato, grilled chili, grilled onion and grilled garlic. Add salt and pepper.
- Put the patties in a plate and top them with sauce.
- Serve with lettuce and sour cream.