- 1 large red onion in thin crescents
- Green serrano chile, finely chopped, to taste
- Habanero chili, finely chopped, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch of cumin, ground
- 15 or 20 lemons, juice
- 1 kilo small shrimp, peeled and washed
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 cup Tomato juice
- Toast or crackers
- Avocado into strips
- Ketchup, to taste
- hot sauce, to taste
- Place the onion and peppers in a bowl, season with salt, pepper and cumin. Pour the lemon juice and let stand 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and stir to coat the lemon juice. Let it cook in lemon juice for 15 minutes.
- Add the cucumber and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Bathe the mixture with the tomato juice and stir gently.
- Serve on toast or crackers, garnished with strips of avocado, ketchup and hot sauce to taste