- 2 lbs of clean and boiled romerito
- 500 grams of potatoes, peeled and boiled
- Dried shrimp 1 cup shelled
- 500 milliliters of broth
- 3 roasted pasilla chiles
- 3 ancho chiles roasted
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup raisin
- 1 cinnamon stick
- pepper to taste
- Blend chicken broth with chilies, raisins, peanuts, almonds, cinnamon stick, salt and pepper.
- Strain the sauce and reserve.
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook the sauce for 10 minutes.
- Incorporate the mole romeritos, potatoes, shrimp, salt and pepper and simmer until it begins to boil.
- If you do not have time to make the sauce you can use mole sauce