- 1 lb flap steaks
- 3 tbs Pompeian® Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- 2 árbol chilies dried and ground
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn tortillas
- Refried beans
- Red tomato sauce
- In a bowl pour the oil, add the garlic, onion, chilies, salt, and pepper.
- Add the ranchera steaks to marinate during 1 hour.
- Put the ranchera on the grill for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- Cut the meat in very thin strips.
- Heat up the tortillas, spread the beans on them, and fold the tacos.