Pico de Gallo Shrimp & Avocado Salad
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 lb. extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pico De Gallo
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- Prepared ranch salad dressing
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook until they're cooked through, stirring often. Pour off any oil. Add 1 cup pico de gallo and toss to coat.
- Divide the salad greens among 4 bowls. Spoon the shrimp mixture over the greens and top with the avocado. Serve with the dressing and remaining pico de gallo.