- 2 Tbsp. Corn Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 12 Clams, Well Scrubbed
- 2 Poblanos Chilies, Roasted, Seeded and Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro, Chopped
- 2 Cups Uncooked Rice
- 3 Knorr® Shrimp Flavor Bouillon Cubes, Crumbled
- 1 lb. Uncooked Medium Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined
- In deep 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and uncooked regular or converted rice and cook, stirring frequently, until rice is golden, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cubes blended with 4 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- Simmer covered over low heat 15 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, clams, chilies and cilantro.
- Simmer covered 15 minutes or until rice is tender, shrimp turn pink and shells open.
- Discard any unopened shells.