- Pretzel sticks
- Candy eyeballs
- Brown candy melts
- Following the directions on your bag, melt your candy melts until fully melted. Add a little canola oil if needed to thin.
- Drop your Oreos in the melted chocolate. Using a fork, pick up your Oreos out of the chocolate and gently tap the side of the bowl to make any extra chocolate fall off.
- Place your chocolate-covered Oreos on a cookie sheet layered with wax paper.
- Carefully, insert desired amount of pretzel sticks into the sides of your Oreos (into the creme) for the spiders’ legs.
- Place your candy eyeballs on top of each Oreo. When the chocolate on the Oreo is starting to slightly harden take a toothpick and move the chocolate around a little bit to create a “furry” look.
- Place in refrigerator and chill until fully hardened. ENJOY!