Mexican Beef Stew
- Powdered Knorr® chicken bouillon to taste
- 2 lbs beef steak cut in pieces (without nerves or fat preferably)
- 6 oz bacon finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 1 qt water
- 2 lbs cooked beans
- Salt and pepper
- Radishes, sliced white onion, limes, tortillas and avocado sliced
- Fry the bacon in a large pan over medium heat until golden. Remove the excess fat and add the meat cut in small slices.
- In the blender, mix the washed cilantro, onion, and garlic with a little water; add the mixture to the bacon and meat. Cover and reduce the heat when it starts to boil.
- Cook for 1 hour or until the meat is tender. Once the meat is cooked, add the beans, bouillon, and pepper. Let it cook for a few minutes to blend flavors. Add more water if needed.
- Serve with tortillas, onion, cilantro, and sliced radishes. Avocado and lemon are optional.