Jalapeño Peppers Wrapped in Bacon
- 10 large fresh jalapeño peppers
- 1 12 oz Farmer John® Classic Bacon
- 1 package Philadelphia® cream cheese
- ½ onion cut in squares
- Cut a slit along the long side of each pepper. Take out the seeds. Wash with water and leave to dry.
- Mix the Philadelphia® cheese with the onion adding a pinch of salt.
- With a spoon, fill the chilies with the cheese mixture.
- With the help of a toothpick, wrap them in bacon without leaving any opening to prevent the cheese from spilling out.
- Put them on a low fire grill, turning them over continuously until the bacon is golden.