Imperial Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 Tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) Imperial® Spread
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat Imperial® Spread with sugars in large bowl with electric mixer or wooden spoon until smooth.
- Beat in vanilla, egg and baking soda.
- Stir in flour until blended.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Cool on baking sheet, 2 minutes.
- Remove cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
- For delicious OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, Stir in 1 cup oatmeal with the flour.
- Try adding 1/2 cup chopped nuts, dried cranberries or raisins..