Hatch Chile - Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 Mexican onion (equal to 2 Tbsp.) chopped
- 1 small handful cilantro (equal to 1/4 cup)
- 2 medium Hatch chiles
- Clean and chop Hatch chiles.
- Clean and finely chop cilantro and Mexican onion.
- Mix the Hatch chiles, cilantro and onions with the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing and squeeze the juice from one half of lime into the mix.
- Refrigerate before serving for 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Use seeds if you want more heat. For a chunkier consistency add one more de-seeded Hatch chile. Blend ingredients for a more dressing-like consistency.