Ham and Cheese Torta w/Sweet Onions & Jalapeños
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. sliced pickled jalapeño peppers
- 2 Kaiser rolls, split
- 1/4 lb. deli ham
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until tender.
- Remove skillet from heat, then stir in jalapeño pepper.
- Spread Mayonnaise on rolls.
- Evenly top with ham, cheese, then onion mixture.
- Top with remaining rolls.
- Wrap sandwiches in aluminum foil.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.