Grilled T-Bone Steak
- 4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¾ tsp. onion powder
- ¾ tsp. garlic powder
- ¾ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ¾ tsp. ground coriander
- ¾ tsp. ground turmeric
- 4 T-bone steaks, at room temperature
- Preheat grill to high temperature and lightly oil grates.
- Mix salt, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, coriander and turmeric in a bowl, then set aside.
- Rub steaks on both sides with season mixture.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness, 3 to 3 ½ minutes per side for medium-rare.