- 6 salmon fillets with skin on
- 9 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 bunches of parsley
- 6 tbsp rosemary
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 bag of Kingsford® Matchlight charcoal
- Mince the garlic, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper in a blender with the olive oil.
- Marinate the salmon in the blended mix for 15 minutes.
- Light the charcoal and wait for the temperature to lower.
- Grill the salmon skin side first for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Flip the salmon and grill to your desired doneness.