Grilled Jalapeño Burger
- 4 patties Harris Ranch beef patties
- 4 buns Bimbo® hamburger buns
- 1 can non-stick cooking spray
- 4 large Gonzalez eggs
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/4 cup sliced grilled jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 medium avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat.
- Place patties on hot grill rack; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until internal temperature of patties reaches 165°, turning once.
- About 2 minutes before burgers are done, place top halves of buns, cut side down, on grill rack; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add eggs to skillet; cover and cook over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes until egg whites are cooked through and yolks are slightly soft.
- To assemble burgers, with spatula, separate eggs into 4 fried eggs.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 tomato slice on bottom half of each bun.
- Top each with a patty, fried egg, a few onion rings, 1/4 each of the roasted jalapeño slices, avocado and cheese, and top half of buns.