Grilled Cornish Hen
- 1 pkg. Supremas 10lb. Cornish Hen Pieces (Family Pack)
- 12 tbsp. olive oil
- 3.5 cups lemon juice
- 8 tbsp. black pepper
- 3 tsp. salt
- The good thing is that you do not have to cut these!
- This package comes pre-cut and ready to prepare, marinate and place on the grill!
- Rinse with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a medium sized bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place hens in a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Prepare for indirect grilling and preheat the grill.
- **For indirect grilling, place a metal pan of water that fits in your grill under the center of the grill grate. A disposable metal roasting pan will work best for this.
- Remove hens from marinade and place on grill, skin side up away from the direct heat.
- Baste with remaining marinade during while cooking.
- Hens should take about 30 minutes. Test for doneness before removing from grill.