Grilled Chicken Marinated with Lemon and Cilantro
- 1 whole chicken cut butterfly style, with skin
- 3 tsp McCormick® spices (oregano and pepper)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs freshly chopped cilantro
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- ½ tsp cumin
- 2 tbs Knorr® Suiza chicken bouillon
- In a bowl mix the olive oil, lemon juice, cilantro, garlic, cumin and the McCormick spices.
- Place the chicken inside a cooking bag and pour in the marinade.
- Leave to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Let the chicken sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before grilling.
- Place the chicken on the grill, skin side first, and let it cook until the skin is nice and golden, approx. 10 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over an let it cook until ready, approx. 10 minutes more.