Green Sauce with Hatch Chile
- 1/2 lb. Hatch Chili, Roasted, seeded and Chopped
- 1/2 lb. Fresh Serrano Chili
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Medium Onion
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a large pot boil tomatillos, hatch chilis, serrano chilis, cilantro, garlic and onion in a large pot of water.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Strain and place solids in a blender.
- Add lemon juice, 2 tsp. salt, and ½ the strained chili liquid.
- Blend adding additional chili liquid if needed.
- Enjoy with Northgate Tortilla Chips or store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.