- 1 cup Sta. Clara® eggnog
- 1 cup Coronado® caramel
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 7 eggs
- ½ cup ground nuts
- In a pan, pour the sugar and a tablespoon of water and stir until you have a caramel texture.
- Cover the bottom and sides of a flan mold. Set aside.
- In a blender mix the evaporated milk with the condensed milk, eggs, and eggnog.
- Pour over the caramel and cover tightly with aluminum foil placing the cover on top.
- Place the mold inside a large pot with water, and cook in water bath for 30 minutes.
- Remove from stove, let it cool down, and remove the mold.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve with some caramel and the ground nuts on top